Bringing Baby Home – Together + Parenting a Newborn to Young Child
Please join us for critical conversations as you and your partner transition to parenthood!
- How do “we” become “three” as a family in the transition to parenthood?
- What happens to us?
- How do we manage conflict and stay connected?
- Do we agree on parenting? What are our parenting roles?
- How do we connect with our infant/child?
- What about intimacy/sex?
- What are our goals and shared values?
Experience our evidence-based and research-tested Bringing Baby Home Workshop which helps couples prepare for life with baby and the joys and challenges of the transition to parenthood – helping couples learn about positively guiding child development
This workshop is dyadic! While virtual, you engage with your partner in all activities to gain practice together with new skills and tools. While in solidarity with other couples “live” online, think of this more as a small “couples retreat,” where you are both focused solely on each other. We provide space for couples to ask questions to the presenters, but you will have total privacy when practicing the skills by turning off video and sound for set amounts of time as well as working on exercises at your convenience between sessions.
Jan 21,28,Feb 4, 2024/Feb 3,10,17/Feb 21,28, March6/March 2,9,16/April 3,10,17/April 14,21,28/May 18,25,June 1/May 29, June 5,12/June 15,22,29
July 14,21,28/Aug 11,18,25/Aug 14,21,28/Sept 15,22,29/Oct 2,9,16/Oct 19,26, Nov2/Nov 7,14,21/Dec 1,8,15
Register and then please email the class series dates you are interested in attending to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up with a confirmation information email shortly.
For more information, watch this brief video with Dr. Gottman discussing the BBH program.
Please contact Joni, BBH Education Director and Master Trainer at email@example.com with any questions.
Cost and Registration
The Three (3 hour) Session Workshop series cost of $375.00 US covers:
- A couple’s (two people) registration
- Participation in all three 3 hour sessions (please be sure you both can attend all sessions)
- As the workshop is virtual, babies in arms are welcomed
- Pre-workshop exclusive podcast with BBH Education Director
- Parenting Resources
*Please be certain to have purchased the Bringing Baby Home Digital Materials ($49.00) from The Gottman Institute well in advance of our first session at: